First and foremost, a space of endless possibilities.
We welcome you in a space where you can regenerate and enjoy a natural environment of outstanding beauty, go for mountain walks, explore the picturesque surrounding area, relax in quiet tranquillity, or do absolutely nothing… either on your own, with friends or family.
Divinessence is also a retreat designed to promote health and well-being for individuals and the environment. It is best described as an awakening space, where you can discover or rediscover (yourself), by experiencing the 4 key elements around which this space is designed:
What do I eat?
How do I elevate myself?
What are my physical activities?
How do I look after myself, care for others and the environment?
Our meals are a true moment of enjoyment and sharing.
On request, we provide meals as well as Equilibrium cuisine courses, prepared with fresh, organic, seasonal and local fruits, vegetables, flowers and aromatic wild plants that nature bestows upon us.
We pay particular attention to the quality of our diet. Our meals are inventive, vegetarian, energetic and full of flavor! Prepared according to the methods and techniques of the living food culture and of the Ayurveda philosophy, our cuisine is a festival of colors and flavors that will definitely awaken your senses!
To move is to be alive !
Do you wish to bring movement back into your life? To emphasise balance and restore physical well-being? Divinessence is the perfect spot for you to recharge in a purely natural setting.
Daily Vinyasa Yoga classes, Yoga workshops and retreats catered to all levels.
Time and space are vital and extremely valuable. These days they are considered a real luxury! Unconsciously we are all searching for a serene and quiet space of our own. It can sometimes be hard to find in our daily life at home, with friends or in a professional setting.
Coaching, in all simplicity and humility, can facilitate and offer you the space you’re aspiring to. This means a vital space for thinking, feeling, searching, identifying, deciding and planning, for you to fully realize your potential of truth and greatness.
Realize the potential for growth you have in yourself... And use it! This is the principle Angélique follows when accompanying her clients.
Some examples of achievements: To dare a new professional path ; To make a living from your passion ; To achieve unprecedented business results ; To optimize your management technics ; To develop your capacity to act ; To understand, accept and use your emotions.
Contact us for a personalized offer.
Do you want to look after your emotional well-being and your physical health by taking a preventive, holistic and independent approach?
It all starts with the care and respect that we show for ourselves and our own body. This can be achieved by putting into practice the teachings of the Ayurveda philosophy and preventive natural methods, which make good use of simple and inexpensive techniques that we have (too often) simply forgotten.
At Divinessence, to optimize your stay and well-being, you also have the possibility to book individual massotherapy or reflexology treatments with our certified therapists.
Caring is also the attitude we adopt towards our environment and the actions that we take (or not), and their impact on nature. We explore these themes in our natural space through hands-on practice.
The area offers a multitude of cultural and sporting activities, to discover and experience :
- Via Ferrata in Buis les Baronnies
- Rock climbing in Buis les Baronnies
- Cycling (bike rental in Buis les Baronnies)
- Horse / poney / donkey riding
- Water fun in the river with waterfalls, walking in water, islands of rest and relaxation, fishing, picnic areas (the river is on our doorstep and extends into the valley)
- Festivals : Avignon, Orange, Vaison la Romaine, Buis les Baronnies
- The famous Wine Route : Vaison la Romaine, Cairanne, Gigondas, Chateauneuf du Pape
- The Mont Ventoux known as the 'Giant of Provence'
- Thermal spa in Montbrun les Bains
- All the villages of Provence and their local colors
List of markets of Provence :
• Monday : Bédoin, Cavaillon, Tulette
• Tuesday : Vaison la Romaine, St. Paul trois châteaux
• Wednesday : Buis les Baronnies, Malaucène, Valréas
• Thursday : Nyons
• Friday : Suze la rousse , Mirabel aux Baronnies
• Saturday : Mollans, Puymeras, Montbrun
• Sunday : Séderon
Some local festive dates :
- 3rd Sunday of January : L'Olive en fête
- 3rd Sunday of April : Trail of the Drôme
- 1st Sunday of May: Buiscyclette
- 1st Saturday of June : Ban du Tilleul
- 3rd Sunday of July : Tilleul en Baronnies
- June-July : Theater Festival
- 3rd week of July: Les Sérénades en Baronnies, Classical Music Festival
- 3rd weekend of July: Painters in the street
- Around August 10th : Saint Laurent (sports, music, funfair...)
- August 15: Lavender and Apricot Festival
- Mid-August: Jazz Festival
- Late August: flûtes en Baronnies